TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Welcome to Will Good!
§ 1 Scope and providers
(1) The terms and conditions (hereinafter "GTC") govern the sale of products and services by Will Good Technology GmbH (provider) to you, in force at the time of the order.
(2) Different Conditions of the customer to be rejected.
(3) Please read these terms carefully before you place an order to Will Good Technology GmbH. By placing an order to Will Good Technology GmbH, you agree to the application of these Conditions of your order agree.
(4) Will Good, we offer the sale of the following products to:
Tracker for water sports (JetSki's, boats, outboard motors, yachts and sailboats)
(5) Will Good we offer the following services:
Purchase of trackers, annual subscription for detecting the position data
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Contracts on this portal can be concluded only in German.
(2) The offers are only to end customers with a billing and shipping address in:
Europe, US, APAC.
For individual bulky items, the possible delivery addresses and the place of delivery may be limited; the limitation is disclosed in the respective list price.
(3) The customer must be 18 years of age.
(4) The presentation of goods in the online shop is not a legally binding offer. Through the presentation of the product, the customer will only be prompted to make an offer.
(5) Your order constitutes an offer to Will Good to conclude a purchase contract. The customer makes a binding offer if it has passed the online ordering process by entering the required information and clicks in the last ordering step the button "liable for payment order".
(6) The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is only by a letter of acceptance from the vendor about. This is done at the earlier of two dates, either sending the goods or sending a shipping confirmation email. Note that the confirmation represents the receipt of your order does not include acceptance in the aforementioned sense.
(7) The validity of contracts for greater demand than normal household quantities and the commercial resale of the purchased item to the express confirmation by the seller. This refers both to the number of ordered products in the context of an order in which the individual orders comprise as the same also on the task of several orders product, a domestic quantity.
(8) Your orders are stored by us after conclusion. If you lose your documents to your orders, please contact us by email or telephone. We will send you a copy of the order data.
(9) Access to the use of the Will Good service requires registration.
(10) The application recognizes the customer at the present GTC. By registering a contractual relationship between Will Good and the registered buyer, which is governed by the provisions of these Terms arises.
(11) The presentation of the service is not a legally binding offer on the website. The presentation of the service, the customer will only be prompted to make an offer.
(12) With the appointment of a paid service, the registered customer enters another contractual relationship with Willgood from the application. The user will be informed of the relevant service and terms of payment before the conclusion of this contractual relationship. The contractual relationship arises by the orderer confirms the order and payment obligation by clicking on the button "order obligatory".
(13) You agree that you get invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be provided by e-mail or in the customer account of the website. We will inform you for any delivery and service whether an electronic invoice is available. For more information about electronic invoices, visit our website.
§ 3 Description of the scope of services
The scope of the scope of Willgood consists of the following services:
With the purchase of the tracker, the tracking subscription starts for 1 year free. Every additional year will be charged with 79 € for extension.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) Our prices include the valid statutory value added tax and are exclusive of shipping costs and shipping surcharge. The shipping fee will vary depending on the delivery and article texture.
(2) Despite our greatest efforts, a small number of products can be awarded in our catalog with the wrong price. We check the prices when we process your order and before we charge the payment. If a product is excellent with a wrong price and the correct price is higher than the price on the website, we will contact you before shipment of the goods to ask you if you want to buy the product for the correct price or cancel the order . Should the correct price of a product be lower than the price we specified, we will calculate the lower amount and send you the product.
(3) The prices are valid at the time of the order. If list prices should be available, the prices of the list price valid at the time of the order shall apply.
(4) For the use of Willgood, registration is first necessary.
(5) In order to buy the services of the website, the user must register and create a user account.
(6) If the user wishes to use a paid service, it is previously referred to the fee. Thus, in particular, the respective additional scope of services, the costs incurred and the method of payment are listed.
(7) The provider reserves the right to calculate different pay models for various booking time points and user groups, and in particular for different periods of use periods, as well as to offer different performance levels.
§ 5 Delivery and cancellation
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the purchaser. On the website you will find information about the availability of products sold by Willgood (e.g., on the respective product details). We point out that all information on availability, shipping or delivery of a product are only expected information and approximate indicative values. They do not constitute binding or guaranteed shipping or delivery dates unless expressly referred to as a binding date for the shipping options of the respective product.
(2) If Willgood determines during processing of their order that products they ordered are not available, they will be informed separately by e-mail or by message in your customer account. The legal rights of the customer remain unaffected.
(3) Insofar as a delivery to the purchaser is not possible, because the delivered goods do not fit through the front door, front door or the staircase of the purchaser or because the customer is not encountered under the delivery address provided by him, although the delivery time is more appropriate to the purchaser Deadline was announced, the purchaser bears the costs for the unsuccessful delivery.
(4) The delivery takes place depending on the method of payment of the customer. In advance, the delivery takes place after the granting of the payment order to the referring credit institution. When paying via PayPal, credit card, gift card, direct debit, Sofortüberweisung or the invoice, the delivery takes place after conclusion of the contract.
(5) If your order will be shipped in more than one package, it may happen that you will receive your own shipping confirmation for each package. In this case, with regard to each shipping confirmation, a separate purchase agreement between us is concluded with the products listed in the respective shipping confirmation. Contracting party is Willgood Technology GmbH. Notwithstanding your right of withdrawal, you can cancel your order for a product before sending the associated shipping confirmation at any time free of charge.
(6) This right to cancel does not exist for certain product groups and services, including digital content or software that are not supplied on a physical disk (eg on a CD or DVD), provided that the download or use (depending on which The earlier date is started).
§ 6 customs Service
(1) If you order products at Willgood for delivery outside the European Union, you can be subject to import dolls and taxes levied as soon as the package reaches the specific destination. Any additional fees for customs clearance must be worn by you; We have no influence on these fees. Customs rules differ greatly from country to country, so you should contact your local customs authority for more information.
(2) Furthermore, please note that you are considered importing for orders at Willgood and comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you receive the products. The protection of your data is important for us and we would like to draw our international customers aware that cross-border deliveries of opening and investigation are subject to customs authorities. For more information please read our customs information.
§ 7 Payment terms
(1) A compensating fee is in advance to pay at the time of maturity without deductions to Willgood.
(2) With the registration, the indication of the information necessary for the payment procedure and the use of the fee-based service, the user gives the operator the authorization for the conclusion of the corresponding amount.
(3) A paid service shall be automatically extended by the one-booked period (subscription) automatically, as far as this is not terminated by telephone, e-mail or letter.
(4) The subscription will be drawn up at the following time: annually.
(5) The purchaser can pay the goods or service by the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Gift card
- Debit charge:
In the case of a return debit to be represented by the purchaser, Willgood Technology GmbH collects a flat-rate damages of € 7.90 (seven euros and ninety cents). The purchaser can prove that damage did not occur at all or is much lower than the lump sum. The above regulations apply accordingly to payments of the purchase price of goods sold by third parties.
- Instant bank transfer
- Payment in advance
(6) Certain payment methods can be excluded in individual cases by the provider.
(7) The purchaser is not permitted to pay the goods or service by sending cash or checks.
(8) If the customer should choose an online payment method, the purchaser authorizes the provider by collecting the amounts due at the time of the order.
(9) Should the provider offer the payment in advance and the purchaser choose this payment method, the purchaser has the invoice amount within five calendar days after receipt of the order to transfer to the account of the provider. The provider reserves the goods accordingly for five calendar days.
(10) Should the provider offer the payment by credit card and the purchaser choose this payment method, this expressly empowers the provider to collect the amounts due.
(11) Should the provider offer the payment by direct debit and the customer choose this payment method, the purchaser gives the provider a SEPA base mandate. If, in the case of payment by direct debit to a chargeback of a payment transaction in the absence of account coverage or due to incorrectly transmitted data from the bank details, the purchaser must bear the costs.
(12) If the provider offered the payment in advance and the purchaser choose this payment method, the purchaser undertakes to settle the invoice amount within 14 days of delivery without any deduction of discount.
(13) If the purchaser comes in arrears with the payment, the provider reserves the right to assert the delay.
§ 8 Registration and termination
1. Furthermore, the purchaser declares that he and his knowledge is not a member of his household because of an intentional offense that the security of third parties is impaired, especially not because of a criminal offense against sexual self-determination (§§ 174 ff. StGB, a criminal offense against life (§§ 211 ff. StGB), a criminal offense against physical integrity (§ 223 ff. StGB), a criminal offense against personal freedom (§§ 232 ff. StGB), or because of a theft and embezzlement ( §§ 242 ff. StGB) or the roughness and the blackmail (§§ 249 ff. StGB) or due to drug abuse.
(2) A user account is for its sole and personal use and a user may not authorize third parties to use this account. A user may not transfer his / her account to third parties.
(3) A user is, subject to reservation, entitled at any time to sign up in writing by post, e-mail or telephone without specifying a reason. At the same time, there is the possibility to deactivate it completely and by hand within the data and settings in the user account. The previously closed contractual relationship is terminated.
(4) If a user has registered for a paid service, he can terminate no later than 30 days before the posting period. If this deadline is not complied with, the paid service will be extended by this and the termination will be effective only at the end of the follow-up period. A termination is possible by telephone, e-mail or letter and is confirmed by us in writing. In order for their termination to be assigned, the full name, the deposited e-mail address and the address of the customer are specified. In the case of termination by phone, the individual telephone password is required.
(5) Willgood may terminate the contract at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice and without giving reasons, at any time. Willgood continues to consider the right to remove profiles and / or any content of the website published on the website by or from the user. If Willgood completes the user's registration and / or removes profiles or published content of the user, there is no obligation to inform users about the reason for termination or distance for Willgood.
(6) Following any termination of any individual use of the services of Willgood, Willgood presents the right to provide information on other registered users with which Willgood assumes that they were in contact with the user. Willgood's decision to terminate the user and / or notify other users with the Willgood assumes that the user is in contact, does not imply or does not say that Willgood statements about the individual character, general reputation, personal characteristics still over The lifestyle meets.
(7) Users are obliged to make no deliberate or fraudulent incorrect information in their profile and other areas of the portal. Such information can lead to civil actions. In addition, the operator reserves the right to dissolve the existing contract with immediate effect in such a case.
(8) If the access of a user is blocked due to culpable contract violation and / or the contractual relationship is dissolved, the user has to pay damages in the amount of the agreed fee minus the delivered expenses for the remaining contract period. The amount of the saved expenses is scheduled for a flat rate to 10% of the fee. It remains unauthorized two Contracting Parties that the damage, and / or the saved expenses are actually higher or lower.
(9) Upon termination of the contractual relationship, all data from the user of Willgood will be deleted.
§ 9 Liability limitation (services)
(1) Willgood assumes no responsibility for the content and the accuracy of the information in the login and profile data of the purchasers and other content generated by the orders.
(2) In relation to the requested or offered service, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective parties involved. Therefore, Willgood is not liable for services of the participating orderers. Accordingly, all matters regarding the relationship between the purchasers, including, and without exception, the services received a seeker or payments that are due to customers are directly to the respective party of. Willgood can not be held responsible for this and hereby expressly discloses all any claims for which kind of any kind, including receivables, services, direct or indirect damage to any kind, consciously or unconsciously, suspected or unmatched, or not, in whatever type in which is always related to the aforementioned matters.
(3) For damage arising from the violation of life, body or health, Willgood Technology GmbH is liable only if it is based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty of Willgood Technology GmbH or an intentional or negligent breach of duty of a legal representative or vicarious agent of Willgood Technology GmbH .
(4) For other damages, insofar as it does not affect the infringement of cardinal obligations (such obligations whose fulfillment of the proper implementation of the Treaty can only be trusted and on their compliance with the contracting parties regularly), Willgood Technology GmbH Europe is only liable if you On an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of Willgood Technology GmbH or on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of a legal representative or vicarious agent of Willgood Technology GmbH.
(5) The claims for damages are limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. In the case of the default, they are at most 5% of the order value.
(6) Claims for damages based on violation of life, body or health or freedom expire after 30 years; Incidentally after 1 year, with the statute of limitations with the conclusion of the year in which the claim has arisen and would have to become aware of the claim for the claim and the person of the debtor or to obtain without gross negligence (§ 199 Abs.1 BGB) .
(7) The provider reserves the right to review the content of a user-written text as well as uploaded files to compliance with law and right and, if necessary, completely or partially delete.
§ 10 Offsetting and right of retention
(1) The purchaser is the right to set off only if the customer's counterclaim has been legally established or has not been denied by the provider.
(2) The purchaser can only exercise a right of retention as far as their counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 11 Retention of title
Willgood Technology GmbH reserves the ownership of the goods until full payment.
§ 12 Transport damage
(1) Should the purchaser receive the goods with obvious transport damage, the provider demands him to complain as quickly as possible.
(2) Should the purchaser fail to reclaim, this has no consequences for the statutory warranty rights. The complaint is aimed that the provider can assert its own claims against the carrier.
§ 13 Defect
(1) If the purchaser is a consumer, the warranty and defect liability of the supplied purchase object is based on the statutory provisions: Accordingly, the orderer in the European Union in addition to their 30-day return guarantee for a period of two years from the delivery of the goods warranty rights and may require the repair or replacement of the products purchased on Willgood if they prove to be defective or not as described. If the goods can not be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time or not without difficulty, you can demand the refund or reduction of the purchase price.
(2) In the case of used goods, the warranty period may be shorter than two years.
(3) If the purchaser is not a consumer, so the lack is eliminated by new delivery or new performance.
(4) If the purchaser is not a consumer so the limitation period is one year. This does not apply to any claims and expenses applicable claims, which are applicable to compensation for damage in terms of body and health or intent or gross negligence.
§ 14 Liability limitation (products)
(1) The provider shall be liable for claims for damages of the purchaser from the violation of life, body, health or infringement of essential contractual obligations, as well as other damages resulting in their intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, or one of the legal representatives or vicarious agents of the Providers are based.
(2) As essential contractual obligations, obligations shall apply their fulfillment to achieve the objective of the contract.
3. The provider shall be liable for injuries of essential contractual obligations based on contractually typical, foreseeable damage, provided the damage was simply causing negligence. This limitation does not apply to claims for damages of the purchaser, which are based on a violation of life, body or health.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
(5) Insofar as the liability of Willgood is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of workers, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 15 Right of withdrawal
(1) If the purchaser is a consumer, he has a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, the goods (or the last goods, partition or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a uniform order or the delivery of a Goods have taken possession in several partitions or pieces) or from the date of the conclusion of the contract, in the case of digital content, which are not supplied on a physical disk (eg CDS or DVDs), without giving reasons.
The cancellation period for services is fourteen days from the date of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must:
Willgood Technology GmbH
Europaallee 33; D-67657 Kaiserslautern
By means of a clear explanation (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) to revoke this contract. You can use the pattern withdrawal form on our website or send us another unique explanation. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately submit to you (e.g., by e-mail) a confirmation about the receipt of such a revocation.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the cancellation period and you have returned the goods via our online return center within the deadline below.
For additional information regarding the range, content and explanations for the exercise, please contact our customer service.
(3) Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have all the payments we received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from it, that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the date to which the notification of their revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment, which they have used in the original transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with them; In no case will you charge charges due to this repayment.
If you are required to start the services during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which provided the proportion of the right to the time you teach us from the exercise of the right of withdrawal in terms of this Treaty Compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the Treaty.
We can refuse the repayment until we have retained the goods or until they have provided proof that they have returned the goods, depending on which the earlier date is.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within 14 days from the date on which you teach us about the revocation of this contract
Willgood Technology GmbH
Europaallee 33; D-67657 Kaiserslautern
send back or hand over. The deadline is preserved if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. They carry the immediate costs of the return of the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You have to pay for any loss of value of the goods only if this value loss is due to a handling of the goods to check the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires at the following contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not suitable for the reasons of health protection or for hygiene reasons and whose seal has been removed after delivery or which were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal has been removed after delivery;
- For the delivery of goods made by customer specification or clearly tailored to personal needs
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or their expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- For services when Willgood has fully provided these and they have taken note of them before ordering and expressly agreed that we can start providing the service and lose their right of withdrawal in complete fulfillment;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated, with the exception of subscription contracts; and
- For the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon conclusion of the purchase contract, but whose delivery can only take place after 30 days and depends on their current value of fluctuations in the market, which the entrepreneur has no influence.
§ 16 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or tailored clearly to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or their expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
(2) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely at contracts
- For the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for returning for health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, when they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- To supply sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed pack when the seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 17 privacy
(1) If personal data (e.g., name, address, e-mail address) should be collected, we undertake to obtain their prior consent. We commit ourselves to passing on no data to third parties, unless you have agreed before.
(2) We point out that the transfer of data on the Internet (eg by e-mail) may have security gaps. Thus, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third parties can not be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact details for commercial activities, provided that the provider has given the persons concerned before a written consent.
(4) At any time they have the right to fully and free of charge from Willgood about the data involved.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction / deletion of data / restriction processing for the user.
§ 18 Cookies
(4) We point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which is usually the so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from their hard disk after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system again at your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can contradict the storage of cookies, this is a banner available to which you can contradict / accept.
(6) Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard disk or already stored cookies are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 19 Jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) For disagreements and disputes on the occasion of this contract, only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies excluding the UN sales law.
(2) The sole jurisdiction for orders of merchants, legal persons of public law or public-law special funds is the seat of the provider.
§ 20 Final provisions
(1) Contract language is German.
(2) We offer no products or services for purchase by minors. Our children's products can only be bought by adults. If you are under 18, you may only use Willgood with the participation of a parent or guardian.
(3) If you violate these terms and conditions and we do not do anything against this, we are still entitled to make use of our rights at any other opportunity in which you hurt these selling conditions.
(4) We reserve the right to make changes to our website, regulations, conditions including these terms and conditions at any time. In each case, the terms of sale, contract terms and conditions apply, which are in force, which are in force at the time of their order, unless a change in these conditions is required by law or on regulatory arrangement (in this case, they also apply to orders that apply They have previously made). If a regulation in these sales conditions is ineffective, void or for any reason, this regulation is considered separable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining regulations.
(5) The ineffectiveness of a provision shall not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions from the Treaty. If this case occurs, the determination according to the purpose is to be replaced by a different legally permissible provision that corresponds to the purpose of the purpose of the ineffective determination.
Lade dir hier unsere Montage und Anschlussanleitung herunter.
Wir geben bewusst keine Empfehlung für die Einbauposition des Trackers oder an welcher Stelle er am besten verbaut werden sollte. Hier ist eure eigene Kreativität gefragt.